It is a platform for one on one professional medical advice based on the diagnosis made through reports.
Always seek the guidance of a qualified health professional with any questions you may have concerning a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency department. If you choose to rely on any information provided by Zeeva Clinic, you do so solely at your own risk.
External (outbound) links to other websites or educational material (e.g. pdf’s etc…) that are not explicitly created by Zeeva Clinic are followed at your own risk. Under no circumstances is Zeeva Clinic responsible for the claims of third party websites.
If you wish to seek clarification on the above matters please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Zeeva Clinic .
At Zeeva Clinic, our day is carefully scheduled with every effort given to proper time allotments for individualized care of each of our patients. When an appointment is scheduled, that time has been set aside for you and when it is missed or rescheduled with late notice, that time cannot be used to treat another patient. We have therefore implemented the following policy regarding no shows and cancelled appointments.
A minimum of 3 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations. This provides us with the opportunity to offer your appointment to another patient who may need to see a doctor more urgently. The fee deposited through online payment will be transferred back into your account in 2-5 days.
Thank you for your understanding and adherence to this policy.
Terms of Website Usage:
The term ‘Zeeva Clinic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Indian law.