If you feel you could be at high risk for skin cancer, you must take regular screening for the awareness of potential symptoms. At our Skin Cancer hospital in Noida, our team of specialists is equipped to conduct the necessary screenings and tests to facilitate early detection of the disease and offer guidance on treatment options. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you’re at risk or have concerns about bladder cancer.
In its early stages, skin cancer can be painful, with a bleeding and non-healing bump that has raised edges and central ulceration. The symptoms of skin cancer can include:
- A new, unusual growth on the skin
- A change in the appearance of a birthmark or an existing mole
- Irregularly shaped or coloured moles
- Skin lesions that don’t heal or continue to bleed
- A sore that doesn’t heal
- A bump or nodule that is painful or itchy
- Red or irritated patches of skin
It’s important to note that not all skin cancers cause symptoms, and some may only be detected during routine skin exams. Therefore, it’s essential to regularly check your skin and consult a doctor if you notice any changes or concerns.
There are various risk factors that can lead to the development of skin cancer, including
- Light skin complexion: Less melanin in the skin increases the risk of skin cancer
- Prolonged sun exposure: Spending long hours in the sun without protection
- Moles: Many or abnormal moles increase the risk of skin cancer
- Sunny or high-altitude climate: Living in sunny or high-altitude areas increases the risk of skin cancer
- Sunburns: Frequent sunburns increase the risk of skin cancer
- Artificial tanning: Using sun lamps increases the risk of melanoma
- Genetics: A close relative with skin cancer increases the risk of skin cancer
- Radiation and chemical exposure: Exposure to radiation and harmful chemicals increases the risk of skin cancer
- Compromised immunity: A weaker immune system increases the risk of skin cancer
At our Skin Cancer Treatment Centre In Noida, our team utilises a range of techniques, such as evaluating a physical test and performing diagnostic tests.
The diagnostic test may include:
- Physical Test: Physical test is the first step for diagnosis by a skin cancer doctor. If a patient presents with skin cancer symptoms, the skin cancer doctor will check for abnormal moles, growths, or sores. If skin cancer is suspected, further tests may be necessary
- Biopsy: During Biopsy, a small sample of abnormal tissue is taken and examined under a microscope to check for cancer cells. This test is essential for obtaining a conclusive diagnosis of the disease
To determine the stage of cancer, imaging tests like PET CT scans, MRI scans, and others may be suggested. The nearby lymph nodes may also be collected and analysed for any indications of metastasis.
Our Skin Cancer Treatment Centre in Noida comprises a team of skilled and knowledgeable oncologists led by Dr. Vikas Goswami, a senior oncologist with over two decades of experience in oncology. Dr. Goswami’s expertise in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment is well-known, which makes our centre a trusted choice for patients who are seeking high-quality care for skin cancer.
Here is the advice and insight that Dr. Vikas Goswami and his team offer for patients diagnosed with skin cancer:
- Early detection is critical for successful skin cancer treatment, and regular screenings are essential, especially for high-risk individuals
- Treatment options for skin cancer include surgery, radiation therapy, and immunotherapy, and our expert medical team will assess the potential benefits and risks of each treatment to determine the best approach
- Skin cancer can significantly impact a patient’s quality of life, and our team is committed to providing comprehensive care and support, including access to counselling and support groups for patients and their families
- Maintaining a balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, and ensuring adequate rest can help manage and treat side effects and enhance overall health and well-being
Our team at the Skin Cancer Treatment Centre in Noida, led by Dr. Vikas Goswami, is dedicated to providing outstanding care and assistance to individuals receiving treatment for skin cancer. Don’t hesitate to contact us and schedule a consultation with Dr. Vikas Goswami if you or anyone you know has been diagnosed with skin cancer.
At our Skin Cancer Treatment, we provide various treatment options for skin cancer. The treatment plan recommended for each patient may differ based on factors like the stage and severity of the cancer and the patient’s overall health. Our experienced skin surgeons and specialists will thoroughly evaluate each patient and create a personalised treatment plan that maximises the chances of successful outcomes.
Surgery is the main treatment for skin cancer, which involves surgically removing the cancerous tissue. Other treatment options may be combined with surgery for better effectiveness.
Photodynamic therapy involves using a combination of light-sensitive drugs and high-energy laser beams to selectively destroy cancer cells while reducing damage to healthy tissue.
Chemotherapy may be recommended for skin cancers that have not spread deep into the skin. The application of creams containing anticancer drugs on the lesions helps kill the abnormal cells.
Immunotherapy refers to a form of medical treatment that enhances the immune system’s ability to combat cancer by using drugs that aid in the identification and elimination of cancerous cells.
Radiation therapy utilises high-energy radiation beams, such as X-rays or proton beams, to destroy cancer cells. In some cases, radiation therapy may be combined with other treatments for the complete eradication of cancer cells.
Targeted therapy is a treatment approach that selectively targets molecules or genes responsible for the proliferation and dissemination of cancer cells. This class of drugs aims to attack cancer cells without causing excessive harm to healthy cells.
GET EXPERT GUIDANCE ON SKIN CANCER TREATMENT
Request a Callback
Zeeva – The Best Skin Cancer Treatment Centre in Noida and Delhi NCR
Zeeva Oncology, a division of Zeeva Clinic, is a top destination for skin cancer treatment in India. Founded in 2019 by Dr. Vikas Goswami, we provide high-quality care through advanced technology and expert skin cancer doctors. Our clinic in Noida has state-of-the-art infrastructure and is among the best skin cancer hospitals in Delhi NCR. Zeeva Oncology provides top-quality treatment and care, making it the ideal choice for those seeking the best cancer hospital in the Delhi NCR region.
Dr. Vikas Goswami – The Best Skin Cancer Specialist In Noida And Delhi NCR
Dr. Vikas Goswami is a highly experienced and skilled Senior Consultant in Medical Oncology at Max Healthcare in Vaishali and Greater Noida. He is a distinguished medical oncologist with an outstanding nationally and internationally reputation. Dr. Goswami earned his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, and completed his Internal Medicine training at Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. He also completed an intensive three-year training program in Medical Oncology and postdoctoral work at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Institute, New Delhi, where he gained expertise in Medical Oncology through the National Board of Examinations. Dr. Goswami is a rare talent in India, possessing impressive qualifications and a wealth of experience in his field.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
01/ What are the important factors to consider when choosing a skin cancer hospital?
When choosing a skin cancer clinic, it’s important to look for a facility that has a team of experienced and specialised oncologists, as well as state-of-the-art equipment and technology for skin cancer diagnosis and treatment. You may also want to consider the hospital’s reputation for patient care and support, as well as the availability of additional resources such as counselling and support groups. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and do research before making a decision on where to receive skin cancer treatment.
02/ Is early detection of skin cancer possible?
Yes, early detection of skin cancer is possible. Regular self-examination of the skin can help in identifying any changes in moles, spots, or sores that may indicate skin cancer. It is essential to consult a doctor if any abnormal growth or lesion is noticed.
03/ Can skin cancer recur?
Yes, skin cancer can recur in the same location or in other parts of the body. It is important to keep up with follow-up appointments at your skin cancer clinic to detect and treat any recurrent skin cancers in their early stages.
04/ How can skin cancer be prevented?
Several measures can be taken to reduce the risk of skin cancer, such as avoiding prolonged sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, applying sunscreen with a high SPF, avoiding artificial tanning, and conducting regular self-skin exams to identify any changes in moles or spots. Following these preventive measures can help reduce the risk of developing skin cancer.
05/ What are the side effects of skin cancer treatment?
The side effects of skin cancer treatment vary depending on the type of treatment used. Surgery may cause some pain, scarring, or infection, while radiation therapy may cause skin irritation or fatigue. Chemotherapy and targeted therapy may cause nausea, vomiting, hair loss, or a weakened immune system. However, these side effects can be managed effectively with the help of your skin cancer doctor.
06/ What is the typical recovery time for skin cancer treatment?
The recovery time from skin cancer treatment depends on the type and extent of treatment received, as well as the patient’s overall health. Generally, patients who undergo surgery for skin cancer can resume their activities within a few days to a week. Radiation therapy may cause fatigue for a few weeks, while chemotherapy or targeted therapy may require longer recovery times. Your doctor at a skin cancer clinic can provide you with a more specific timeline for recovery based on your individual circumstances.